11/06/2012

E.L.F :)

Recently I went shopping with my mum and as I said in my previous post I managed to find some nice things.
Once I got home I took a wander to eyeslipsface.co.uk and spent £20 on make-up and brushes - I got a free goody bag worth £9.50. (wooo!) Personally i think that £20 for 7 pieces plus postage isn't that bad, i don't often splurge on make-up so i see this as being a treat.
My order arrived a few days ago, and I have to say so far I love it!
I got a foundation brush and a face brush - they are so soft!!! Eye shadow applicators - give a much better finish than fingers- A matte lip colour in Natural - its a pretty colour but its not what I'm used to, I tend to go for darker colours, All Over Cover Stick in Ivory, Studio Zit Eraser and make-up mist and set spray.





 Everything I bought was between £1.50 and £3.75, which is amazing for high quality make-up! The goody bag that came with it contained an E.L.F Beauty Book- this is essentially every colour you would need for the "natural eye look", it comes with step by step instructions on how and where to put your eye make-up, a Nail polish in Light Red and a All over Cover stick in Toasted. I have to say there is nothing light about this red, it is an amazing deep red colour, the cover stick is to dark for my face, but it would be good for blush or maybe even bronzer.

I will definitely be buying more from E.L.F, as soon as I get more money.

Have you tried any E.L.F products or plan on buying any? 
Leave a little comment below :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.