19/06/2012

Glossybox, June Edition

I have to say when this lovely little box came to my door this morning I was amazed - after all they were only sent out yesterday!
This months box is all about channelling your "sexy summer style" and just in time, Glasgow is beginning to heat up again. And so in celebration of this box, I decided to take my pictures outside.




 This months Glossybox contained:

Glossybox Beauty Brush -This is a very cute little extra, I'm not an expert brush user but I have been trying to gather a nice little collection of brushes recently and this will make a fine addition to my growing collection.

YVES Rocher France Mini Mascara "ultra-volume Sexy Pulp" - This is a very cute little mascara, the little bristles seem to be quite good and the mascara is supposed to give "generous curves and gives 12 hour wear". I love mascara and hopefully I'll fall in love with this one.

BM beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer -I'm not a huge fan of bronzer, never really have been but if this lovely and affordable ( £8 for the full size ) makes me happy then I think that this might find its way onto my shelf.

Agent Provocateur Three Mini Samples - These little glass bottles (yes glass) with little spray tops, spell lovely! Very sweet and flowery, perfect for summer. The full sized bottle is £39, which is a good price for a 50ml bottle.

Vichy Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick - This is meant to cover all skin flaws be they big or be they small. This will be interesting to try out, there are a few different shades so matching it with my skin shouldn't be hard - or at least that's the theory.

2 comments:

  1. looks good:)Is the brush soft?

    xoxo-Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brush is really soft, I have heard a lot of people saying they don't like it. I think its nice, the bristles don't fall out - the only down side I would say is that they say that to buy it it's £15 and I know you can get brushes from places like ELF for so much cheaper.

      I loved the box for last month, the best part of it had to be the YVES Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara, it's lovely.

      Sarah xo

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.