04/06/2012

Glossybox, May Edition

I've been hearing about Glossybox for awhile now so decided to get a subscription, its £10 a month + £2.95 for postage.
My first glossybox was for May, which happened to be their anniversary box. As a special gift there was a balloon and a compact mirror, along with 5 other reasonable sized samples.
I have to say that for my first box I am really pleased with the box as a whole. There is nothing I could fault about it: the contents were fab, the design was sleek and elegant and the wrapping ( i guess thats what you could call it?) were sweet.
When the box arrived, I was already impressed. The box was sweet - and I hadn't even opened it yet.
 Once the packaging was removed, revealing the sleek white glossy box. Smooth to the touch and elegant.

The packaging is so cute, the birthday themed paper tied together with a bow. 


The box contained:

A Pink Balloon - This is a cute little extra that Glossybox has included, it has currently found a place on top of my computer screen :)


A Glossybox Compact Mirror - I have to say I was so happy when this came in the box, I've been looking for a nice little compact mirror for my bag for awhile now, this was a little god send. I salute you Glossybox

Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel - This smells heavenly, Noble Isle is inspired by the natural and cultural riches of the British Isles. It's British, smells heavenly - what more can you ask from a bath wash?

Lolita Lempicka, Eau de Parfum & Si Lolita - I have to say I had never heard of this perfume before, and I always love to try out some new stuff. I love the name and the packaging - I wish I could say that I love these perfumes, but sadly I only liked Si Lolita, I'm not sure how to describe it, I think there is a spicy smell to it, but it smells amazing and very girly. I don't know why I didn't lie Eau de Parfum, I'll have another try with it, maybe I can grow to love it? I don't think I'll be buying the full size unless I can find it cheaper, I feel £60 is a little pricey for a perfume, especially when there are really nice perfumes available for cheaper.

Apivita Express Beauty Masks - I've never heard of this brand but I love face masks. They are not pricey, in fact I think for a good mask £3.50 is a good price. They claim to be 90% natural, and anything natural must be good.

Osmo Berber Oil Hair treatment - Recently I've been trying to be a little nicer to my  hair, trying creams and sprays ect. This oil claims it will return your hair to pristine condition, it contains Argon oil to help restore dry & damaged hair, i have a fair few split ends and I can't wait to try this out.

Eldora False Eyelashes - I have to say I have never worn false eyelashes before and I'm not sure if I will try these out, maybe if I get some contact lenses then I will but without contacts all they would do is get crushed against my glasses. Despite this, they are really nice looking and look like they would give you a nice full lash look that you could probably get away with wearing daily.


So what do you think of the birthday box? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.