26/07/2012

Glossybox, July

This is my 3rd Glossybox, and i feel that it is the best one I have received.
This box is meant to be about Rocking the Festival Look. I think its a bit odd for them to have this box now, as I think most festivals are at the start of the month, maybe they should have made this box the one for June and Junes box for this month.

The box contained:

Elizabeth Arden Visable Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15 -
This is OIL FREE - yes, something that my skin will love. I'm not really sure what else I can say about this, I'm looking forward to trying this. However I don't think I'll buy this, the full size lotion is £32, a little ut my price range I think.

Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Lip Frosting -
I think the size you get in this box is the full size which would cost £10 to buy, a little pricey for lip care. The packaging is very cute and it smells amazing. Apparently you can use this on your cheeks as well, but I imagine it being a little sticky.

Monu Golden Glow -
This is classed as a "face and body bronzer", I'm not quite sure of it yet. Maybe it's the colour, or maybe its the smell or maybe even a mix of both. I'll try it but I don't think it'll be getting bought - the price of £23 doesn't do much for my liking it.

Clynol Salon Exclusive Enrich Colour Shampoo -
I don't have coloured hair, and don't particularly like getting new hair products. The shampoo smells nice, a full size bottle costs £9.35. Shampoo that costs almost £10 doesn't quite catch me.

HD Brows Eye and Brow Palette -
This is the holy grail of the box, this is the full sized version and costs £19.95 to buy. This makes up for the lack of HD brows tweezers in last months box. My palette is in "Vamp" I am thrilled that this was in my box.

I would say I can't wait for next months box, but I unsubscribed so I could let my bank fill up again. If next months box is super then I shall be getting it again. 


Thanks for reading :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.