30/07/2012

Stila cosmetics

The bargains of all bargains has been found. Poundland has Stila!


I bought two Stila SPF 30, tinted moisturisers - they are oil free which is fab because my skin would not be happy taking on more oil along with a Stila illuminating powder - SPF 12 in shade 70 Watts. This was just a refill but still an amazing deal. The illuminating powder costs £18 pounds to buy, a saving of £17 - cha ching!! I couldn't find the price for the moisturiser, but I think it costs around £20 to buy.

Poundland, my new favourite place. 



2 comments:

  1. Must get down to Poundland ASAP! Love your blog BTW! I'm your new follower!

    http://cosmetic-queen-bee.blogspot.co.uk/

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.