06/05/2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polish

I've been quite slow onto the band waggon for these nail polishes. But now that I'm on it I never want to get back off.
I love the colours that are available and the formula is amazing. I couldn't ask for a better nail polish.
They last forever and the colours are so lovely. 
 I only have two of the colours at the moment, but I'm definitely going to strive to get all of them. I have The colours Pomegranate, which is a lovely deep pink colour, and Prickly Pear, which is a beautiful pale purple. The colour comes out really bright and you only really need one coat, I usually put on two coats just so the colour looks even better.
 The polish lasts ages on the nails and doesn't chip easily. This nail polish has lots and lots of plus sides to it and to add to it, they are highly affordable. At £3.99 they are a total bargain!


I'm going to make it my mission for the summer to buy all of the shades, hopefully they will bring out even more colours!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.