18/05/2013

HD Brows Palette

I received this quite awhile ago in a glossy box, it has just sat in the back of a drawer since I don't usually fill in my brows. Recently I've tried to make an effort to fill in my brows, it really makes your whole face look so much better.
The palette I have is in the shade "Vamp". In the past I've used the darkest colour but I'm now aware that it is waaaay to dark for me, so now I use the second darkest ( bottom left). You don't need much on the brush  since the colour is really pigmented, I made the mistake of piling it on the first time I used it.
This is a nice little palette, not only for your brows. There are a couple of nice colours to use on your lids. I believe you can buy this from around £19. It wouldn't be my first choice, as it is quite pricey, but it would e one of my choices. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.