10/05/2013

Instant touch rapid dry for nails

I am extremely impatient when it comes to doing my nails, all I ever want is for them to dry straight away.
So upon a wander round boots, I saw the "Elegant Touch Rapid dry spray", I picked it up since I figured what harm can it do to try it out.
When I got home I tried it out straight away. I really wasn't impressed with this, and quite frankly would rather have let them dry on there own. This claims to dry nail polish instantly, and dried glossy after 60 seconds.
All this did was make my nails feel greasy, I've only tried this once and I'm not really wanting to try it again.
This is only a small post, but if you have any rapid dry nail things please let me know :)


 

2 comments:

  1. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'd love to follow each other :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.