07/05/2013

Rimmel | Stay Matte Pressed Powder

For a fair few years I have used Rimmel Clear Complexion pressed powder, recently I have been having a really hard time with my oily skin and this powder wasn't helping me. I was in the market for a new one, since the one I was using was all broken and fiddly to use.
I had decided while shopping to buy the Stay Matte powder as it would be perfect for my oilier than a chip
pan skin. I picked it up in the shade 001 Transparent, since I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered trying to find my shade( it was also the same shade as the Clear Complexion one). Its described a "a long lasting pressed powder", I do think it keeps my skin looking shine free for a fair few hours. I'd say about 6-8 hours after putting this on my skin begins to get shiney and oily and just plain bad. It does say "Up to 5 hours natural shine control" so I'm not annoyed by how long I get, in fact I'm quite impressed.
Because of my skin my make-up never stays very long, I think this powder helps my make-up stay on my skin so much longer. I used a big fluffy brush to apply this after my foundation and concealer. I think finishing my face off with this has probably helped set it.
For £3.99 this is a total bargain, you couldn't ask for a better product for this price. This is a total god send product, anyone with oily skin should head out and buy this wee beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.