16/05/2013

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick

I, like everyone else, have fawned over the beauty that is YSL lipsticks. I had been dying to get my hands on this for awhile, however the price put me off, £23 for a lipstick is a bit hefty. So I went in search of a cheaper one. 
Of course, I went straight to eBay. The colour I wanted never seemed to be there ( 17 Red Muse), I did keep looking for it. Every so often having a little search in hope of seeing it. I eventually found it and won the auction. I paid a total of £12 including postage. For a lipstick some may say £12 is still quite a lot, but when you think about it, lipsticks are all around the price of £8-10, so its not that much more than a normal lipstick.
When it arrived I was so happy. The colour is beautiful. Red is my favourite colour of lipstick, the colour is a lovely red and is really long lasting.
It doesn't have a super shiny finish, which for me is brilliant since I'm not one for overly shiny lips. The lipstick has a really nice creamy, buttery finish.

I love this, if your not wanting a full colour then you can dab it on your lips and blend it out to a lovely pale red.


I would recommend that if you haven't tried these then you really have to go and slap one on. They are totally worth the price you pay, and even if you aren't up for the price tag that comes with it then do like I did and head over to eBay.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.