17/06/2013

OOTD - Comfy and Casual

Top- H&M          Necklace - Topshop      Jeans - Topshop     Shoes- Very.co.uk

The weather has been pretty disappointing recently, more so since last week was so hot and lovely. The other day it was rainy and cold, pretty miserable so I opted for wearing my jeans, when it should be skirt weather.  I did have a big cardigan, but I've forgotten to put it in the picture. I went out for dinner and bowling with my dad and brother, so converse were the obvious option for me since they are very comfy.

My jeans are from Topshop, Joni Jeans, and my top is from H&M. I decided that the outfit was a little plain so added my Topshop necklace to add a little something to the look.






I really hope the weather becomes a bit more summery, I have so many pretty skirts I want to wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.