12/06/2013

Prom!


On Monday the 10th of June I had my school prom. To me it signified the end of my school time, 13 years of being in full time education. 
It was in the Hilton hotel, very snazzy. I had the best time and am really going to miss seeing all my friends, and even the other people I didn't talk to all that often. The people for the last 6 years I have seen almost every day. 
I thought I would do this post to show what I wore and what my make-up and hair were like. I never usually get all dressed up, and 9 times out of 10 my make-up and hair are pretty basic. So I was so happy at being able to dress up and feel like a Princess/ movie star for a night.
My little brother and I 

My Clutch is from asos
 My cousin did my make-up for me, it felt really nice to have someone else do my make-up, almost glamorous. My hair was all curled and extensions were put in, as my hair wasn't long enough without them, I left my fringe down and the sides were braided and pulled to the back.

Myself, Gemma and Sophie
I really enjoyed spending the night with my gorgeous friends. We danced - cha cha slide, Macarena ect - we sang (badly and loudly) - Say My Name, Stacy's Mom and to so much more. 
My friends partying away.
By the end of the night I was completely knackered, my feet were dead and I felt like I could have slept for a week.  I feel quite sad now that its over, it's quite sad and weird to think that I may not see some of them again. 

If you've had your prom, or have yours later I hope you had just as much fun as I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.