30/08/2013

August Favourites

August has been a month of using more products. I've got into a routine of trying to remember to wash my face both morning and night. And not just cleaning my face with a crappy wipe. Along with that I've been trying out different bits and pieces. Skincare, make-up, body care and so on. I'm going to try and make monthly favourites, and share them all with you but if I've been loving nothing new then I won't make a video. No point in showing the same products over and over.
Any way with out any further rambling, here is the video. 

                                  



What have your favourites been for this month? Have you tried any of these products? 


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loove your accent! Ahhh! I also love the quote you've got behind you. The sleek blush palette looks great! If you haven't got a review up, I'd love to see one!

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! :)
      There's already a post up about it, http://thosestarsthatshine.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/sleek-contour-palette.html?m=1

      -Sarah x

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.