16/08/2013

Essie Jamaica Me Crazy Polish

I love nail polish - despite being absolutely terrible at it. And I thought I would invest in an Essie nail polish, I found the colour Jamaica Me Crazy and fell in love with it immediately. I don't have a colour like it in my collection and hadn't seen one like it before.

"Jamaica Me Crazy" is a beautiful dark pink, almost purple, colour with a little bit of shimmer running through it. Or at least that's how I see it. The colour is VERY pigmented, I think you could maybe go with just one coat on your nails. If you want an even brighter more beautiful colour then two coats  is right for you.
Apologies for the terrible quality, my camera was not being co-operative. 
This is such a pretty polish that you could pull off any time of day. This will be so pretty in Autumn and Winter, getting excited for the colder weather already. 

Do you have any Essie nail polishes, if so what's your favourite? 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour - perfect for autumn!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much, it sucks that I have no luck putting it on :(
      x

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.