24/08/2013

Liebster Award


I've been TAGGED!!! I was really excited when I received a tweet from the lovely Stephanie at Scottish Stef's Nails saying that she had nominated me for a Liebster Award. So a massive, huge thank you to Steph for nominating me to do this!
The Liebster Award is a great way of finding new blogs that you may not have otherwise found. And of course to help you learn a little more about the person behind the blog.
There appears to be two different versions of this going around, the one I was nominated in involved 11 facts about me, 11 questions answered and 11 blogs nominated.
Be warned my 11 random facts will suck a huge amount.

So 11 random facts about me


  1. I am extremely lazy
  2. I'm left handed
  3. Moths and chickens terrify me
  4. the first concert I ever went to was Steps and the last one I went to was All Time Low
  5. I love reading books
  6. I enjoy dancing in my room while singing badly to music
  7. I am going to University in September to study Forensic Investigation
  8. I adore mint green tea, or peach tea. YUUUM
  9. I love Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries
  10. On another note I also love the more adult True Blood and Game Of Thrones
  11. I have never not had a pet in my whole 18 years of living
Told you they would be rubbish. 

Steph's Questions

 1. Do you prefer prints or block colour?

Probably block colour, I'm more of a one colour type of gal and if I am using prints then its 98% of the time animal print.

2. Are you creative, academic or both?

I would like to say I'm a bit of both, but I'm probably more academic than creative. I haven't taken a creative subject for about 2 years. My blog is probably my creative outlet.  

3. Name one blogger and their blog that you would recommend?

Ooh, this is a hard one. I have so many favourite blogs, but I would probably say one that I continuously read and read all the posts for would probably be Rhi at Beauty Bucket List

4. What's your favourite song at the moment?

I have a couple of favourite songs just now. A couple aren't all that new but some are. I've been loving Best Song Ever by One Direction (feel free to judge me), We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus and Love You Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez & The Scene. My music taste is all over the place. 

5. What would your ideal career be?

I would love to be able to get through the next 4 years of University so I could be a forensic investigator, solving crime and stuff like that. haha

6. What are your favourite American TV programmes?

I like very many TV programmes, most of them are American. I shall list a few that I watch every time its on: New Girl, The Big Bang Theory, Greys Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Bones and Supernatural. That is only a few of the many that I watch. 

7. What is your favourite nail polish brand?

This isn't specifically a brand for nail polish, but I personally think Barry M do the best nail polishes. The formula is lovely and they last for a really long time. 

8. Skater dress or bodycon?

100% skater dresses, they look really flattering on every body shape. 

9. What is your favourite make-up product?

I love eye shadows. I barely ever use them, but I have so so many of them. I'm really wanting to learn to do some different things with eye shadows so my ever expanding collection will be great for this. Otherwise I would say that lipstick is my favourite make-up thing. 

10. Boots or Superdrug?

This is quite difficult for me. I would usually say that Boots was my favourite, but recently I've really been enjoying going into Superdrug. So at the moment Boots and Superdrug are on the same level for me, since my love for Superdrug has been growing.

11. Bright nail polish or nude nail polish?

I'm not overly sure with this one, I like colours but I don't fancy the Neons or the really pale nudes. I'm to pale to pull them off. So I would say I'm somewhere in the middle on the nail polish scale.

The 11 people I have nominated are:


  1. What is your favourite saying/quote?
  2. What do you have more of, high end or drugstore make-up?
  3. What product have you bought more than once?
  4. What's you're favourite perfume?
  5. What is your favourite skin care item?
  6. What is your favourite make-up brand and why?
  7. What is your favourite film?
  8. What is your favourite lip product? 
  9. Heels or flats?
  10. Dress or Skirt?
  11. What are you most looking forward to for Autumn/ Winter? 
Please let me know when you have done the questions so I can check them out :) 


8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!! I love the vampire diaries! that is one of my all time favorite shows! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!:)
      I love so many programmes, it was hard to pick a few :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog :) xx
    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me Sarah! :) xx

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww great facts and answers!your facts weren't rubbish at all:P...good luck at uni!:-)xx

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.