19/08/2013

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser

I've had really dry skin for quite awhile. My legs are the worst though, they flake - kind of like a lizard shedding its skin. Gross. But no matter how much I tell myself that I need to apply moisturiser, I never EVER stick to it. I'm just too lazy. So when I saw people on YouTube talking about Nivea's in shower body moisturiser I thought I could give it a go.
It is so simple and easy to use, its fragrance free which is good since you obviously wash with soap in the shower and don't want to be a bundle of scents. It claims that you don't need to wait for it to soak in, like other moisturisers.
I don't quite agree with this, if I were to dry myself off then straight away get dressed my skin would feel sticky and like a was all sweaty. So I do think there is drying time needed for it to fully soak into my skin, but I do think it is so much easier than applying moisturiser all over after showering. I have the one for dry skin, since my little legs are so very very flaky. I'm not sure if the stickiness would go away if I used the one for normal skin.
I would say if you have moisturisers in your house not to bother going out and buying this since its probably just as good to moisturise when your dry.


4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of this product, but I don't think I'll buy because, like you said, it's still going to be sticky! Great post!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      If its on deal, you could maybe try it out, but I don't think its any better than a normal moisturiser :)

      Delete
  2. Oh no this doesn't sound as good as so many people are making out! I think I'd prefer to just use my moisturiser, or maybe buy the new Vaseline spray and go instead over this xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so disappointed, especially because of all the amazing things people were saying about it :(

      The Vaseline spray looks like a really cool thing!:)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.