25/08/2013

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm




I was over the moon when I opened my present from my brother and there sat a beautiful lip balm. I had been lusting after this for months and was so happy thrilled when I saw my brother had bought me this. My mum couldn't understand why I would want a lip balm so much that costs almost £10. I honestly at the time only wanted it because it sounded nice and luxurious. Essie Button had a huge part to play in  me wanting this.
Usually when I put on lip balm I need to reapply it about 10 minutes later. But not with this. I put this on before bed and I can still feel it on my lips when I wake up in the morning. I think that is crazy good. My lips were in a horrible condition, but now, now my lips are happy and healthy.
This may seem like a pricey lip balm, but it is the best bloody lip balm in the world! It comes in a pretty frosted glass jar, that is quite heavy considering the size. It has a lemony sherbety scent. It smells lovely, like a fizzy citrus.
I've had a lot of lip balms in my years, and this feels utterly amazing on the lips. The texture is unlike any other I have had. Its not glossy like all the other balms I have had, its quite matte on the lips. The balm is firm, but when you touch it it softens in your fingers.
If you suffer from dry lips then you need this in your life, you can get it from quite a few places and it costs £9.50. 100% worth it.
Whats your go to, must have lip balm?

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this lip balm. It sounds like a good one tho! :)
    -Amber
    PS- I'm doing a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much, it is worth every penny you pay for it!:)

      Delete
  2. i love this lip balm, it's one of my favourites for nighttime!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a Chanel cream blush! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so amazing for night time use. I hardly need a lip balm during the day now!

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.