13/08/2013

Skinetica Sample Review


I recently got myself a wee sample of Skinetica, I was really interested in trying it after reading on a few peoples blogs how well it worked for them. My skin isn't overly spotty, but I do get a lot of spots on my forehead and a couple on my chin.
 When it arrived I was more than a little excited to try it out, and the first thing I did was read the little leaflet that came with it. The leaflet had information on the product and information on products that are usually found in skin care products.
Skinetica contains no harsh chemicals, so that means no Salicylic acid, sulphur or Benzoyl peroxide. I was a little shocked, it was probably quite naive of me to have thought salicylic acid wasn't harmful for my skin, to realise this as 99% of the skin care things I use have salicylic acid in them.
I use Skinetica once a day, only because your not meant to moisturise when using this. I love to moisturise so it saddens me to not - sad I know.
Skinetica says that you will start to see results after 2-3 days. I've been using this for awhile now and I do think there is a massive difference in my skin. And I 110% agree that you will start to see a difference after such a short time - I would even say after 1 day of using it that I noticed a difference.
The product is quite liquidy, and smells medically. Not bad, but not overly brilliant either. In the UK you can get a small sample sized bottle of Skinetica for £1 and the full sized bottle for around £8/9.
I think I'll buy the full sized version of this later once I've used up the rest of the stuff I have. And when I see how it well it works at that time of the month since that is usually when I have a massive break out and end up as more of a spot than a face.


2 comments:

  1. Great post, Thanks for sharing!

    Lovely blog!!<3

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.