08/08/2013

Small Haul | Beauty and a couple of clothing items


I did a little bit of shopping recently, I controlled myself though. And since I did get quite a few things I thought I would share what I bought with you. I've not seen very much clothing wise recently that I like, but with make-up and skin care there are to many things that I want to buy.

Most of the beauty things are from Superdrug, I don't usually go to Superdrug as I often forget about it. But recently I've been loving going in.


           

I'll have posts up of some of the items mentioned in the video later on. If there are any in particular that you'd like to see a post on please let me know. 

Have you tried any of these products? Please let me know what you thought of them. 


4 comments:

  1. Ooh polish and nail wrap review posts please!:-) I'd love to know gosh get on with your nail wraps!i have tried nail rock nail wraps in the past!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely have them up soon :) I'm really excited to use my nail wraps, they seem like such a fuss free way of making you nails look brilliant.

      Delete
  2. I really like the look of the MUA palette! I'd love to see how the nail wraps look on your nails!

    - Rhi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I like the MUA palette, I think I'm going to do a post on it. And I'm definitely going to be doing a post on the nail wraps, I've not had much luck with nail wraps in the past so I'm really hoping these ones will be good :)

      - Sarah

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.