22/08/2013

Soap and glory, body butter and scrub

I've always loved Soap and Glory and always have one or two products from them. Two of my favourites are the Sugar Crush Body Buttercream and The Breakfast Scrub. These are the two I regularly buy and I love them to pieces.

Sugar Crush Body Buttercream is a beautifully soft, light and utterly delicious cream. Its a sweet explosion of limey citrusy goodness. This thick butter is heavenly, I really enjoy smothering my legs, arms and generally everywhere with this. The smell for some may be a little over whelming, but I absolutely adore the scent. The tub costs £10.50, which may seem a little pricey, but it lasts such a long time. Worth every penny.


The Breakfast Scrub is on the complete opposite end of the scent scale. This is a beautiful, heavenly, delicious biscuit smelling scrub. If it was acceptable to eat this then I totally would. The scrub isn't overly harsh, but it is quite abrasive so if your not a fan of a harsh scrub then this may not be for you. This is my 3rd or 4th tub of this, and I will continue to keep buying them. For £8 this is a complete steal. This helps to keep your skin in the best possible condition, its quite moisturising as well.




4 comments:

  1. That breakfast scrub looks interesting. Can't wait till my local Boots has a 3 for 2 offer on Soap & Glory! Not a massive fan of the Sugar Crush scent though :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think many people like the Sugar Crush scent, my mum hates it. :p
      The breakfast scrub is my all time favourite product, 1000000% recommend it :)

      Delete
  2. I love soap and glory especilly the scrubs, i have the flake away which is fab.
    like the sound of the biscuity smell of the breakfast srcub though yum!

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soap and glory do the best scrubs :)

      The smell is amazing :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.