24/09/2013

Face of the Day #1

apologies if this is a crappy photo....  

I love reading peoples FOTD posts, and thought that I would do the occasional Face Of The Day as well. 99% of the time my make-up is the exact same, so unless I change it up and use different products - I'll be lucky if I do one a month.
This week is my first official week of University - attend lectures and what not. Its also the first proper week for freshers for my university.
Since I don't have a lot of time in the mornings, my make-up is pretty simple and extremely easy to do. This morning I wanted a little more coverage than my normal BB cream so opted for Benefit's Hello Flawless foundation, I use the colour Ivory and it seems to be a pretty good match. I used my fingers at first to apply this then finished off with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. Normally I wouldn't do much else face wise - maybe a little concealer and then powder - but today I decided to pop a little blusher on. I was struggling on which one to go for, my Milani blush or the Physicians Formula one.  In the end I went for my Milani Luminoso blush, its a lovely peachy colour and has a little bit of highlight in it. Its such a pretty colour, looks natural and gives a fresh radiant look. I really wish Milani was available here in the UK.
For my eyes I decided to give them a little bit of colour by using my Collection Work the Colour Shadow Pencil in Hot Chocolate. I love these shadows, they are really easy to work with and are such lovely colours. I applied it all over my lid and used my finger to blend it out a bit. For my lashes I first used my Vintage Cosmetics Eyelash Curlers and then used YVES Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara, this is my all time favourite mascara. It is the only one I have found that doesn't stick my lashes together.
For my lips I first used my NUXE Reve De Miel lip balm to smooth everything over, and to help my lipstick last a little longer. Lipstick wise I went for Milani in Roseplum, this has fast become my favourite lipstick and I wear it almost everyday.
A quick spray of Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume and I'm good to go.

My simple everyday look, easy to wear and quick to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.