26/09/2013

Face Of The Day #2


Last night I went out with some friends, so this is going to be a different look for my normal everyday one. We went to a club, so the look I'm going for is going to be a little more extravagant. Insert contact lenses.
For foundation I'm using the little sample pot of Bobbi Borwns Long Wear foundation, this gives a little bit more coverage than I usually go for, it has an SPF in it which is kind of annoying but whatever. I then used my Collection concealer over any red bits and on any spots that have decided to appear, this concealer is pretty amazing I've found that it covers almost anything. I then used the contouring powder from my Sleek Face Form Palette to contour cheeks - my little chubby face could do with a little shaping. I also used my Milani Blusher in Luminoso, this is kind of like a miracle blush. Its the prettiest colour and acts like a highlighter as well! To finish off my face I used Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, this just helps to keep my face looking fresh for a bit longer.
For my eyes I decided I was going to go for a look I usually wouldn't - aka anything with more than one shadow. I first primed my eye lids with Smashbox Lid Primer, I then used Maybellines Colour Tattoo in On And On Bronze all over my lid, and another Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold in my inner corner. I then did a kind of "cat eye" liner thing using Revlon Colourstay Gel Liner, I really like this one. Its easy to use and gives a nice dark line. I decided to put on my false lashes, it took quite awhile for me to do since I've not quite mastered how its done yet. The ones I use are by Eylure, I can't remember which ones I have but I think they are the smallest ones I could buy. I wanted the look of false lashes without it being obvious that I was wearing them.
Lipstick wise I decided to go for a Red lip, and used my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I love the colour and its quick and easy to put on if I needed a touch up later.

What do you think of my look?

4 comments:

  1. I love your lipstick - I love the idea of wearing the balm stain first and then layer lipstick over the top to make it last longer xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works so well! Even if the lipstick rubs off 9 times out of 10 the balm stain is still there :D

      Delete
  2. That lipstick looks great on you!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.