21/09/2013

Handbag essential - Hand Sanitiser

I don't often go out, and when I do I don't take much with me. The one thing I always make sure I have in my bag at all times is hand sanitizer. I was thinking of doing a small series of posts, but then I thought I don't really ever take much with me when I go out, except hand sanitizer I always have that.
I think hand sanitizer is a huge must have, I hate feeling like my hands are dirty - especially after a train/ bus journey. You could say I'm a bit of a germaphob - my friends do.
Hand sanitizer is just a quick and easy way of staying clean and hygienic when your out. When I was in school, the bathrooms never had soap, disgusting and unhygienic, so I always needed to have sanitizer with me. Since not washing my hands after using the toilet is a huge nono.
There are so many different shops that sell sanitizer and in lots of different scents, so your guaranteed to find one you like. The body shop and boots are my favourite places to get them.
Boots usually have a deal on, so its really cheap but they may not have as many different scents. That is where The Body Shop is brilliant. They have so many different scents. Strawberry, Lemon, Mango ect. Your spoilt for choice. Cant decide on just one? Buy a couple, keep them in every bag you own so you don't leave the house without one.
If your lucky enough to have easy access to Bath and Body Works, then you should buy loads of their little hand sanitisers. They are little bottles of heaven.


From left to right - Strawberry Bodyshop,
 Cuticura Passion Flower & Mango, Wilko Fruity berry
 and Bath and Body works Bee Well. 

What are your handbag must haves? 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh another hand gel lover! I loveeeeee them! I use one everyday before applying my makeup, to make sure my hands are 100% clean before touching my makeup/face! I LOVE the Soap & Glory one, it smells incredible and actually leaves my hands feeling soft! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the soap and glory one, but I smelt my friends one and my oh my them smell is lovely.
      I love the wilko one, one of my friends has several of them as back ups
      :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.