15/09/2013

Killer Queen by Katy Perry

 

For my birthday I was given Katy Perry's new perfume. I hadn't even realised that she had a new perfume out, its that new.
I wasn't a huge fan of her earlier perfumes, the scent just wasn't something I liked. This, however, is such a lovely scent. It is a lot more grown up compared to her earlier perfumes, the bottle is glamorous and sophisticated and I think this reflects the scent. 
The bottle, and even the box it came in, is beautiful. The bottle is shaped like a diamond and is a gorgeous ombre red colour. 

I suck at describing scents, so I'll put down what the sites say is in it. 

Top Notes: Dark Plum, Wild Berry, Bergamot
Middle Notes: Natural Jasmine Sambac, Rainbow Plumeria, Red Velvet Flower
Base Notes: Cashmeran, Natural Patchouli Heart, Liquid Praline



I think it smells lovely and floral, whilst being a little musky. It smells really lovely, and if your looking for a more grown up, sophisticated scent I would 100% recommend this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.