09/09/2013

N-spa hot cloth cleanse and polish

I wanted to try the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish for awhile now, but always put it off. My mum surprised me one day when the ASDA shop came with a N-Spa Hot Cloth Cleanse And Polish. Happy days.
I really enjoy using this, the soft silky feeling of the cleanser is lovely on the skin and the exfoliating cloth using part feels really nice. I have noticed that I need 3 or 4 pumps to cover my face, as it seems to disappear on the skin.
The smell isn't anything special, it smells pleasant. I don't use this to take off my make-up, as I tend to remove my make-up first before using this, but I would say it removes any make-up that is left behind.
At the time I got mine there was a deal on, £7 for or £8 for two. So I got two. Makes sense to get double the product for only £1 more. I mean how could you say no? It comes with a pretty decent muslin cloth, but I would maybe recommend you picking up a couple of different ones.
Although this is good, I still really want to try the Liz Earle one. Not for everyday use but for more of a bath time luxury. This product I would say though is ideal for everyday use, and I would recommend it to everyone and anyone. And for the price you should run down to the nearest ASDA and pick yourself up a couple of bottles.




2 comments:

  1. This doesn't sound bad, but I also really want to try the Liz Earle one, I've heard glowing reviews!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many people rave about it! I really want to get my hands on it :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.