03/09/2013

Products I've used up #2

I take a seriously long time to use anything up. I buy stuff and push other things to the side. I've made a concious effort to not buy anything if I have something that needs finishing - skin care is my worst point. I have about 6 moisturisers in my drawer - I only have the one face so it doesn't make much sense for me to have so many. I put it down to my stupidly oily skin.
But anyho. I've been trying to get rid of as many products as possible over the past few months. Something I've been dying to clear myself of is silly little sample sizes of products. I say silly because they are deceptively big - they last FOREVER!
Anyway, I personally love empties post/videos. I just think you can get a really clear view of what someone thinks about a product, which for me is really helpful as it stops me buying rubbish things or lets me see that other people had issues with the same product as me.


                          


So please enjoy, and if you have used any of the products I have please let me know, and if you have any recommendations please let me know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.