29/09/2013

The Autumn Tag


I've noticed a lot of people have been doing Make-up Pixi3s Autumn tag and after reading quite a few of them I decided that I'd do it as well. Autumn is a season that I generally love, the season before Christmas. The season to bring out big fluffy jumpers and thick knitted scarves. The leaves fall off the trees and the refreshing cold air in the morning. I love most of the things in Autumn. So with out any further adu, lets get into the questions.


For Autumn, what is your...

1.  Favourite thing about it?  
Being able to wear thick knitted scarves and big thick jumpers without looking odd. I also get really excited for Christmas and 9 times out of 10 start buying presents toward the end of October. 

2.  Favourite drink?  
The only drink I have year in year out during the colder months is Hot Chocolate. I don't like coffee and I've never had a "seasonal" drink, but this autumn I think I might try out the limited edition drinks. 

3.  Favourite scent/candle?  
I don't actually have specific scents for different seasons, but I would like to try and get some limited edition candles. I love the Christmas Cookie candle but that's more of a winter scent, I really want to try the Salted Caramel Yankee Candle sounds like it would be beautiful!

4.  Best lipstick?  
A lipstick I think I'll be wearing a lot this season is the Milani lipstick in Plumrose, its such a beautiful colour. Its a sort of dusty dark pink/purple colour, its like nothing else I own and I looove it!


5.  Go to moisturiser?  
I don't actually have a "go to" moisturiser, I just tend to use which ever one I have lying around. I might as the month get colder but a better moisturiser, but for now I'm happy to use what ever one I have. 

6.  Go to colours for the eyes?
No matter what the season, I will always wear neutral colours on my eyes. I might add in a slightly different colour, but I'm most likely to just stick to browns. 

7.  Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?  
I'll listen to almost anything if it sounds nice, currently though I've been loving You me at Six's new song Lived a Lie and All Time Low's new song Love like War. 

8.  Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?  
I love wearing my black Topshop Joni jeans with a nice little cami top, a thick cosy jumpers over it to keep me warm, a nice scarf along with my new topshop jacket. It keeps me warm, I think it looks pretty casual whilst still being fashionable. Oh and I usually wear converse or little ankle boots!

9.  Autumn treat?  (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on)  
I think this year I'm going to treat myself to a couple of candles, maybe a new pair of shoes and if I can ever find it - the Zara Office City Bag. I've been after that bad boy for months but can never find it anywhere and now it seems to be sold out online. Great, I really wanted it for university as well. 

10.  Favourite place to be?  
I'd have to say, probably at home all cosy watching TV, its better than being out in the cold!

I tag to do this-

Rhi @ http://beautybucketlist.blogspot.co.uk
Zoe @ http://www.thecaribbeanflower.com/
Rena http://welcometokissandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of hype around the B&BW candles, so it's really refreshing to hear about other brands such as Yankee Candles! Thanks for sharing what you're excited about for fall! I definitely agreed with the hot chocolate one. :) You should try a pumpkin version or something if you're into that stuff.

    - Juliana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to try a B&BW candle but can't justify the shipping prices. Yankee Candles are so lovely :)
      Hot Chocolate cream and marshmallows = Heaven

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.