27/09/2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey guys! I was really happy when I noticed that Zoe from The Caribbean Flower had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I was doubley happy when I got a little tweet from Kaitlyn at Ohh... Kaye telling me she had also nominated me for this award! I had never heard of this before hand, so was really interested in it. It basically consists of you sharing 7 completely random facts about yourself and then nominating 7 people to then do the same. So shall we begin?


1. The toes on my left foot are smaller than the toes on my right foot. The first 3 toes on my right foot are all basically the same length, its really weird. The first time I noticed it I had to ask my mum if I was imagining things!!

2. I've never seen Forrest Gump the whole way through. I've either seen the start or the end, I should probably try and watch it.

3. I've never been on a plane. The furthest I've been on holiday is Paris, I went with my school and we drove down. I can't remember most of it due to lack of sleep.

4. When I was around 14/15 I used to dye my hair lots of weird colours.
Exhibit a, b and c. I really miss having strange colours in my hair, but I don't think I could pull it off any more.  
5. I've never not had a pet. When I was born, I had a cat - the cat was 2 years older than me. So far in my life time I've had 3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 hamster, 2 guinea pigs, 1 rabbit, 2 snakes, 1 bearded dragon, 2 rats, 2 mice and several hundred gold fish. For every pet I've had (apart from the fish) I've cried when they've died. I love animals.







6. I've never been to Nandos, TGI Fridays and Wagamamas. I don't think they would live up to the hype they are given. Don't want to disappoint myself. 

7. I really want to travel. I don't even care where. See other parts of Britain, visit Europe? One day though I'd love to visit America, Japan and Australia. I would love to move abroad.

The people I tag are:

Rhi from Beauty Bucket List
Steph from Scottish Stephs Nails
Jessica from The Mod Mermaid
Lydia from Vintage Night Owl
Emily from Freckles and Flaws

I couldn't actually think of 7 people to nominate, so if you'd like to do this please leave your link in a comment and I shall check you out! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.