06/10/2013

Bioderma


I've been looking at Bioderma for awhile, not being 100% sure what one to go for. Since every blogger and youtuber seem to use the pink bottle. The pink bottle is called Sensibio, its meant for people with sensitive and dry skin. Neither of which I have.
So I went for the green bottle, Sebium, for those with combination/oily skin. Most sites didn't seem to sell it in a 500ml bottle, like you can get with Sensibio, so I took to eBay. I couldn't find a 500ml bottle, but I did find people selling two 250ml bottles for a few pounds more than other places selling only one 250ml bottle. I got two 250ml bottles from eBay for around £15 inc postage. They arrived 2 days after I ordered them, I was pretty impressed at how quickly they arrived.
I have to say though, the little 250ml bottle is so cute!
I wasn't 100% sure what to do with it, or even why people use it when I first got them. So I took to the internet, and after a quick search I found that you use it like a cleanser. Keep wiping over your face till the cotton pad your using comes away clean.
When I used this for the first time I was pretty amazed at how easily it took off my eye make-up. I held the cotton pad to my eye for a couple of seconds, then rubbed off and tah dah. I'm pretty sure it took off all the mascara I was wearing. When I used it to take off my foundation though, I wasn't nearly as impressed. I just felt it left a weird layer on my skin. It felt weird and unclean. After a minute of two the feeling went away, but I'm not so sure how often I would use this on my face.
For eye make-up this is wonderful. So much easier than any other eye make-up remover I have used before. As a facial make-up remover though, I'm not so sure. I don't really get the hype around Bioderma, its good but I just don't understand the hype. Maybe its just that I'm using the one for oily skin? Maybe the only good one is Sensibio. I don't know.

Have you tried Bioderma before? What did you think of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.