19/10/2013

Bomb Cosmetics Haul


Last month I was reading Jasmine's blog and one of the posts I was reading was a Bomb Cosmetics haul. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to get anything from Bomb Cosmetics, but then I noticed that she said "UK bath company".  I had never heard of this company before this, I seem to live in my own little bubble.
I looked around the website quite a few times before I decided that I definitely was going to buy a few things. Postage was free when you spent £25 or more, and for me that was no problem. I was technically on my spending ban when I bought this stuff - but I justify it by the fact that I had quite a bit of money from my gran, and she did tell me to have fun spending it. So, yeah.. I did have fun spending this little part of it.
I put my order in on the 3rd of October, and the box arrived today - the 5th. I was really impressed at how quickly it all came! It makes me so much more likely in the future to use them again!


The items all came in a big hot pink box, with Bomb Cosmetics you know it makes scents on the front and sides of the box. When I opened it up all the little multicoloured squishy things almost fell out, the back of the box opens up - ooops. The inside of the box looks really reeally pretty, all the squishy things make it look really bright and interesting. Cute Cute Cute. It felt like Christmas opening this up and digging through to try and find all the little things that were hidden inside. 


 The first thing I came across was this gift box, I think this was a free gift for when you spent £30 or more. The wrapping is really cool, the paper looks kind of retro? The bow is a really cute detail as well. I think the set is called Funkadelic, at least it says that on the tag. The box contains 5 different products, Paper Tiger Bath Creamer, Pure Therapy Soap, Sun Seduction Bath Creamer, Free Spirit Soap and Hypnobath Bath Blaster. 


 I really wish my nose wasn't blocked up so that I could tell you how these smell. But from what I can get they smell pretty darn good. The little card that came with these has a little about the scent of these, Paper Tiger Bath Creamer (the small white ball with green and red stripes) has cocoa and shea butter to moisturise the skin, whilst the ginger and sweet orange oils sharpen your senses. Pure Therapy Soap (the multicoloured striped soap) has lemon grass and bergamot essential oils. Sun Seduction Bath Creamer (greenish ball with red dots) has tropical coconut and pomegranate scents. Free Spirit Soap (swirly soap bar) this one doesn't really have a scent description as such but says it has uplifting scents and rejuvenating pure essential oils. Hypnobath Bath Blaster ( the big ball with a glittery pink swirl) is described as having a fine delicate fragrance and pure bergamont and clary sage essential oils.


It was like a little treasure hunt looking for the rest of the items. Some of the bath bombs were wrapped up in pink tissue paper, others were just in some plastic wrapper. 



This is everything I bought, I've not used any of them yet so I'm not sure what they are like in a bath. They smell amazing (from what I can gather) so I hope that they are just as good in a bath as they are in the packets. For the price you pay these are so worth it!

Have you tried any Bomb Cosmetics items? What do you recommend? 

12 comments:

  1. I am a huge Bomb Cosmetics fan and was lucky enough to win a comp a few months ago x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! So lucky, I'm really excited to use them!

      Delete
  2. These looks great! The packaging is so cool too :)
    I've never ordered anything from them before, would love it if you could review some when you've used them :)

    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so scared to use them! Some are so pretty and I don't want to make them unpretty haha, I'll definitely do a few reviews on some of them :)

      Delete
  3. Ah, I love Bomb cosmetics! I especially love the cupcake shaped bath bombs, I had a delicious lemon-scented one once, I'll have to repurchase it as it was my favourite thing ever! There's only one shop I've ever seen them sold in, never thought of buying online *doh*



    Typical Teen Times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many online, you'll be spoilt for choice :)

      Delete
  4. They sell these in my local garden centre and iv had quite a few as gifts. Lovely things

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've seen a few little shops sell these but never bought them until now :) the website has so much more choice

      Delete
  5. These look beautiful! I hope they ship to Australia, so I can give them a go!

    www.ohhkaye.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they dont i know there is a site that will send them to you, http://www.sweetaholic-beauty.com/ has a post about them and she lives in Australia :)

      Delete
  6. never herd of this company before! but they look amazing! defo going to give them a go xx
    http://www.el-ann-aura.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I first heard of them a few months ago, they are definitely worth a look :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.