21/10/2013

Botanics 97% Organic Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm

For awhile I've been thinking about trying to take better care of my skin, and not just using cheap crappy lotions. Boots Botanics range seemed like just the prefect thing, its affordable and it doesn't seem to be full of chemicals. I had wanted to try the Emma Hardie one but that was a little out of my price range. This seemed like the next best thing.
I got this as a present from my cousins for my birthday and was extremely happy. I've been eyeing this up for quite awhile, and now I didn't need to go out and buy it myself. I'm lazy, what can I say.
This feels extremely luxurious, and when you follow the directions its like your getting a little facial.
It is a little tricky to use since it is a hard balm. When I first used this I didn't claw away at it, so it took quite awhile to get it on my face. Silly me.
This makes your face feel really really clean, without leaving your face feeling tight. The muslin cloth is lovely to use and feels really soft on the skin. I've found that in the past some muslin cloths can be a bit scratchy - especially the ones that come free with the product. But not this one. Nope, this one is soft and quite big as well.
This hasn't broken out my skin, no spots have been seen since using this. I did find though that I needed to rinse my face since it left a bit of a oily layer on my skin. I use this as a second cleanse, I was never the type to wash my face twice, and to be honest I thought the whole idea of a double cleanse was silly. But after actually doing it I have to say I love it. Double cleansing is fab. This product is lovely, it smells really natural and a tiny bit citrusy. It costs £8.99 for quite a large tub of cleanser.

I love this to bits and would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new cleanser.

2 comments:

  1. i think i need to get some of this, i've never tried any cleansing balms and this is within my budget! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, its a good first if you are wanting to try one of the more expensive ones :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.