17/10/2013

Just a few Avon bits


I didn't break my spending ban with this! I actually forgot that I ordered this, since I sent away the little booklet around the 20th of last month. I only got a few bits, and the total came to around £6, I'm not 100% sure though.

The first thing I got was something that I've been looking to get for awhile - for what ever reason I put off buying it. But I finally bought myself a Glimmerstick - this one is a chromes one, didn't realise there was different types... I think this was in the little cheaper booklet and I think it was around £2. The colour I got is Burgundy Shock, its a purple - despite the name, I would have thought it would be more of a reddy colour. It does have a tiny bit of glitter in it, but nothing to much. I thought purple would be a nice change, instead of only having the option to wear black.

This picture really doesn't do the colour justice. The eye liner is creamy and soft and perfect. It glides across the eye so easily, it doesn't catch or pull on the eyelid. 


I also got a Top Coat, it looked really really pretty in the picture in the magazine. I believe the name of it is Opalesce, I used it on my friend the other night, only used one layer and I have to say I wasn't very impressed. The bits of glitter - or what ever they are - don't come out very much. You only get a few bits per nail. So you would need a few coats before it would be a good top coat. 


I love a good face mask, so of course as soon as I saw this one I had to have it. I've yet to find myself a brilliant must have face mask. So for me I can never have enough masks - I currently own 4.

Have you bought anything from Avon recently? What do you recommend? 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Unfortunately it doesn't show on the nails as lovely as it does in the bottle :(

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.