09/10/2013

Little ASOS make-up haul


So many hauls recently, can I call this a haul since there are only three items? Anyway, I made a little impulse buy, a couple of days before my spending ban started.


 I've been looking for a new mascara for quite awhile, and this one has a similar brush to the one I currently use - but its a fair bit cheaper. The Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara has a big brush and I can't wait to use it.


I never used to really care about how my eye brows looked, so I never really did much to them. I have recently though been trying to take better care of them, and make them look a bit nicer. I got the Lord and Berry eyebrow pencil, since it was a decent price and it looked like it could be quite good. I got the colour Brunette since it looked closest to my colour, although it looks a little light now that I have it. 


I've went from being a girl who only ever had one foundation to a girl that has quite a few different ones. The newest addition to the family is this Lord and berry one, I got this in the lightest shade possible - since I am fairly pale. It looks to be a pretty good match to my skin colour. I was a little surprised at the size of the bottle when it arrived - it seems really small - especially since it costs £19. Oops, oh well. It better be some foundation.

Do you own any of these items, what do you think of them?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.