29/10/2013

Love Me Beauty Box


A couple of years ago I had bought myself a glossybox subscription, and had it for well over a year before cancelling it. I had wanted to get myself a new subscription to a beauty box for the longest time, and decided to go for Love Me Beauty. The idea of getting to pick what you got in your box before getting it really appealed to me, after having so many boxes that weren't all that good.
So the other day my box arrived, and I'm not sure if I'll be getting another one. I guess I really like the surprise of not knowing  what I'm getting in the boxes - the only surprise is how the products feel. Oh sigh. My box didn't come with a product guide, and I know Love Me Beauty is meant to have one since other peoples posts/ videos. So I'm not sure why I didn't get one. Oh well.


Anyhoo, the box itself is really quite eco friendly, by that I mean unlike some boxes the products are encased in the cardboard packaging and not in another box inside. Inside the box was some orange stuff - the name of it escapes me. And it was all wrapped in pink tissue with a big me sticker to keep it closed.

I think I might have edited this a little to much, look how bright it looks!

BalmBalm Indulgence Bath and Shower oil - I think I'm going to give this to my mum since she adores the smell of patchouli oil - one of the essential oils in the bottle.


Anatomicals help the paw hand cream - I love hand cream, and as it is getting into the colder months my little hands tend to get a little dry and tight feeling. So trying out a new hand cream is always something I will look forward to. I've also wanted to try something from Anatomicals for awhile, and now I get to try this!


Amie eye make-up remover - This smells kind of fresh and like cucumbers. Its not a scent that I particularly like, but I don't hate it either. I've got quite a few eye make-up removers, so I wasn't blown away getting this since I've been trying to use up the ones I have already. This is quite good at removing eye make -up, but it struggles slightly with removing mascara, so if you wear waterproof mascara this might not be best to remove that.


Weleda Nourishing Shampoo - I have crazy oily hair, so I probably won't use this since it is for normal hair. I'll probably end up giving this to my mum or my brother since they both have normal to dry hair, its sad that I wont be using this because the smell is blooming amazing - really fresh and almost citrusy. I might give it a try, but I'll be wary of using it on a day that I have classes, since I don't want to look like I have greasy hair.


Lord & Berry Smudgeproof eye liner - I love Lord & Berry, and these eye liners haven't disappointed. I did a little swatch of this the day it came and it would not budge from the back of my hand. I had to really scrub my hand to get it off. This seems like a brilliant little eye liner. One thing I'm a bit unsure about is does this twist up or do I need to sharpen it? It looks like I have to sharpen it, but y'know I just want to double check before I go and possibly ruin it.

Have you got Love Me Beauty before, or do you have another subscription you love?

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good! You got some great stuff with it xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The items were good, but I think I miss the element of surprise :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.