27/10/2013

Maybelline BB Cream


If I'm being honest, I didn't expect much from this when I first got it. I had tried other BB creams before and they were just to dark. For what ever reason some companies decide to bring out one colour of BB cream. One colour fits all. I've wanted to love BB creams but the offerings were kind of crappy.
That was until I tried this. When this came out, it instantly caught my eye. For oily skin it said. I found myself instantly needing to buy it. And I did.  The colour range isn't great, but at least they have a couple of options for you to choose from. The one I have is light, and its a pretty good match for my skin. Maybe a teeny tiny bit to dark but what ever, its hardly different enough for you to notice it.
This has basically become my day to day foundation. Yes it is a BB cream, but I think that its got the coverage of a really good foundation. It has an SPF of 15, so your getting a little sun protection in there to.
The packaging is cute, young and fresh? Does that even make sense? I don't know, but it does look fresh - if you get what I mean.
I do love this and would recommend this to anyone, even if you have dry skin this could possibly work for you!
What is your favourite BB cream? 



2 comments:

  1. I don't think they have this in the states yet. All we have is the Dream Fresh and I pretty much HATE it. It makes my face feel so greasy and heavy yet looks like there is nothing. I mean, I could deal with the feeling if it actually did something at least. Bah! My favorite so far is L'Oreal's.

    VoyageOfTheMeeMee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its odd that you wouldn't have this yet, the states usually get products before us. I don't think I've tried the L'Oreal one yet, might have to put it on my list to buy :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.