31/10/2013

October Favourites

Well, there's another month gone. Only 61 days left of 2013. I'm going to have to start Christmas shopping soon, since there is only about 54 shopping days till Christmas day - that's not very long when you think about all the people you need to buy for: mum, brother, friends, cousins, grandparents. This month I've been trying out quite a few new products and been trying to use up a lot of what I have already - mostly ski care wise, I've gone through quite a few skin care things this month.
My last favourites video was about half an hour long, I didn't even notice how long it was until after I uploaded it - oops. I think from now on I'm going to try and keep my favourites to a maximum of 8 products to stop it being to long.
Skincare wise I've not really been loving anything overly much, so this months post will be prominently make-up, I think I'm going to throw a couple of random favourites in here as well. Since y'know its only kind for me to tell you about the food and fashion things I love.

Real Techniques Blush Brush

Oh geez, can someone tell me how I managed to apply blush before I had this brush? Oh wait thats right, I didn't really manage. This brush is amazing, if your wanting to buy a new brush please let it be this one. You will not regret it. I've not had a bad blush day with this yet, and if I do get slightly over excited with a blush I can easily blend it out with this. Perfect.

Lord and Berry Foundation

This is the only foundation that I've been using this month. And all I can say is WOW! This give me the coverage I'm looking for, whilst still giving me a natural finish. This doesn't specifically say that it is for oily skin, but I find it controls oil so well. It might cling a little to any dry patches, but a good buff into the skin and you should be good to go.

Seventeen Phowarr Paint

If you have any under eye problems, be they big or be they small - I totally recommend this to anyone wanting to look more awake in the mornings or just even brighten up their eyes a bit. Go, buy it, you won't regret it.

Soap and Glory One Heck Of a Blot

Best powder ever. Hands down. The Rimmel stay matte has nothing on this bad boy. Keeps you matte, doesn't look powdery or cakey. Absolute sheer blissful amazingness. My description isn't great, I know, but holey mother this powder is great, best £12 ever spent. Please, go out and buy and try and love it and never look back.

Lord and Berry Magic Brow

This is such a great match for my eyebrows, magic brow is really well named. It makes my brows - that never look good - look pretty damn amazing. Seriously blooming amazing. Lord and Berry isn't spoken of enough - they deserve to be talked and raved about so much more than they do!

Stila In The Light Palette

I love this palette, it is seriously amazing. There is one eye look I've been wearing quite a lot, by quite a lot I mean once a week when I go out with my friends on a night out. I'm trying to find a look that is pretty, simple and quick to do - so I can maybe wear a little eye makeup for university. I'll let you know how I get on.


What have you been loving this month?





6 comments:

  1. That concelear sounds amazing! Great picks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the concealer so much! If I look tired it gets put on to try make me look a little more awake :)

      Delete
  2. I love the RT brush and I really want the Stila palette!

    xx- missmacbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Stila palette is so lovely - I wanted the Urban Decay one until I saw this ( at around £10 cheaper )

      Delete
  3. I just bought the phwoarr paint and I adore it! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How amazing is it! I was so close to buying a Bobbi Brown one then I saw that, I'm so glad I didn't pay lots for the Bobbi Brown one :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.