13/10/2013

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyelash Curler


Believe it or not, until recently I had never owned a pair of eyelash curlers before recently. I got these, basically because they were the cheapest ones I could find, they were £4.99 from Feel Unique.
The box they came in was pretty darn cute. The rose patterned box is lovely, even if the curlers were rubbish I don't think I'd be overly upset since the box is so lovely.


I honestly didn't know what to expect when I first used these. When I did use them they did pinch my eye lid a little, nothing overly painful though. When I had curled them, I wasn't sure if I liked how it looked. After a few moments of looking at them, I decided I loved how they looked!Why have I never used an eyelash curler before? My eyes looked bright and open - aka awake. Please don't laugh at what I'm about to say, but they looked unbelievably fluffy! I like big fluffy, spread out, not clumped, full of volume lashes.  I can't always have this though. Sad face.
Using the curler makes me that one step closer to having my "ideal" lashes - without using fake ones. For the price they are totally worth it, I may even one day invest in a slightly more expensive pair.

Do you use eyelash curlers? What ones do you use?




1 comment:

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.