11/10/2013

Wish List

So yes, I may be on a bit of a spending ban, and yes I don't particularly need these products. But, hey I've been drooling lovingly over them for months and I thought I would share my little list with you. This is just a very small part of my list, but these are the ones at the top of it.

1. The Enrapture Amplify Jumbo waver Hair Styler. I feel like I should first mention how jumbo this actually is. When I first saw it in Boots I was genuinely shocked. Its bloody massive. I wasn't actually sure if all my hair would fit in it, but I quickly got rid of any worries. Its £39.99 currently in Boots and I really really really want it. It will probably be the first thing I buy once my spending ban is done - or maybe even slightly before....

2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. Now this is something I've never really been interested in, until very recently. I really want to know what all the fuss is about. Why do people love it so much? What is so special about it? I need these questions answered and what better way to find out than buying it and trying it?

3. Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser. I tried this once. It was glorious. The smell. The texture. It is brilliant and as soon as I have enough points on my Boots card I am going to buy it! Make my face beautiful please.

4. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush.  I've been looking at these for ages, I always get so close to buying it then chicken out at the last minute. I want to find a blusher that I will love forever and ever, and from what I've heard about these - then this may be exactly what I'm after.

5. The Balm Nude'tude eye shadow palette. I've really been getting into eye shadow recently and I'm wanting to get myself a few palettes before I dive right in and buy myself an Urban Decay one. I've seen so many bloggers talk about this and all I want is to look at the beautiful colours and have them in my collection!

6. Lord & Berry Lip Pencil. All I'm going to say about this is I love a good lip pencil and this looks like it really could be a brilliant one. Other products I've tried from Lord & Berry have been so good. Need to get my hands on this.

7. Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer. At £24.90, the price is definitely what has put me off buying this. I really want this so my make-up will stay on my face - I've tried other primers, nothing seems to work.  People have said this is like a magnet for your make-up, so hopefully when I finally man up and buy it, I will be incredibly impressed.

Have you tried any of these, what did you think of them?
What is on your wishlist? 

4 comments:

  1. I've heard some really good things about Origins! Would love to see a review if you purchase any of these products :-)

    http://tinks071296.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely do posts if/ when I buy these :)

      Delete
  2. I have the hair waver but by Andrew Barton, it's pretty heavy and burnt myself a few times :(

    Love your blog, new follower ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Oh, thats not good if its heavy. The enrapture one is huge and looks pretty heavy as well :/

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.