05/11/2013

Bomb Cosmetics - Fresh Berry

Fresh berry is an amazing scented bath bomb,the sweet smell of raspberries and strawberrys - oh my.
It looks so pretty as well, I mean how do you bring yourself to happily plop that I the bath? It's just so darn pretty.
When you pop it in your bath it fizzes so quickly, leaving you surrounded in silky soft pink water. I thought it had fizzed away practically instantly, so I picked up the little fizzer. The pink bit was still hard like it was originally, but the white bit - well that was really really soft and creamy. Rubbing it between your fingers felt really nice!


Sorry if this post was really short and sort of rubbish, but I wanted to get this posted quite quickly.
Have you tried any Bomb Cosmetics? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.