21/11/2013

Christmas Bucket List | Tag

During one of the #bbloggers chats I asked for ideas of Christmas themed posts that I could try out. Dayna from http://adaynasaur.blogspot.co.uk/ tweeted me to say that she had created a TAG and I thought I would do that today. I love Winter and Christmas, best time of the year.
The tag is a pretty simple but fun one, all you do is make a list of things you'd like to do this season. You then make either one big post, or lots of small ones, about the completion of each activity - including pictures and stuff. The final step is to tag 5 bloggers to do this TAG.

My Christmas Bucket List:

  • Try a couple of Costa coffees festive drinks
  • Go Ice Skating in George Square
  • Bake a Christmas cake 
  • Watch a different Christmas movie (not ELF)
  • Wrap presents pretty and before the 7th of December
The people I tag to do this are: 


Hopefully I will do all these things, I'll let you know how I get on!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! This looks like fun! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to see what your bucket list is :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.