20/11/2013

Liebster Award #2

Hey everyone! So a few days I noticed that I had been nominated for what I think is my second or even maybe my third Liebster award. So a huge thank you to Paige for nominating me to do this!I was quite excited to do this, as I really like answering and reading these type of questions.
So, the rules are that each person that does this has to nominate 11 people who have less than 200 followers, and of course answer the questions they set. And then you set 11 questions for them to answer.
So on to the questions - which by the way were quite hard to figure out the answers for!!!

1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Ooooh, there are so many things that I love about blogging. One of the things I love the most is getting to talk to lots of different people, that I wouldn't usually be able to talk to. Oh - I also love being able to talk to uch about beauty and not be told to stop! :)
2. Do you prefer summer trends or autumn trends?

Autumn. Definitely Autumn. I don't like hot weather overly weather, I much prefer getting wrapped up warm and being all cosy.
3. What item of make up couldn't you live without?
I would have to say either Foundation or Mascara. Either one makes a look so much better, on bad skin days foundation. But I think foundation maybe has a bigger place in my life than foundation does.
4. What is your signature scent?
Signature scent as in perfume or as in candles? If its perfume I would say that Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck is the one, its really the only perfume that I own and wear. Candle wise I love anything Cherry scented.
5. Favourite clothing store?
I love Newlook just now, they have so many clothes that I love just now. Its all so purdy!!!
6. Must-have beauty product?
This seems like of like an earlier question. But I love lipstick, and I don't think I could not have a single lip colour in my collection.
7. Favourite lipstick?
Just now, my favourite lipstick is MAC Rebel :)
8. Where would be your ultimate place to go on holiday, and why?
I'd love to go to Sydney around Christmas time. I'm not sure why, but I've wanted to go for so long and I guess it would just be the holiday of a life time.
9. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way to talk about beauty and stuff with out my family telling me to shhh.
10. Who do you look up to? (Can be fashion idol, family etc)
Ummmm. I'm not really sure. I loved Miley Cyrus for her style and I think Jennifer Lawrence is such a lovely person and is a good role model.
11. Name your top 5 wardrobe essentials... 
High Waisted Jeans. Cozy Jumpers. Boots. Skater Skirts. Vneck Tops.


I don't actually have anyone I can tag to do this, since I've already tagged all the people in a previous post.
But I hope you enjoyed this and I'll talk to you later!

2 comments:

  1. Aww really like your answers!:) I am lovingggggg New Look at the moment as well haha!:)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many pretty things in just now !:)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.