26/11/2013

Soap and Glory Serum and Night Cream


Todays post is slightly different from what I usually do. Recently ( not really now this post has gone up) my mum bought herself a couple of soap and glory face products, they seemed really pretty so I thought I would do a little post on them. My mum tkaes pretty good care of her skin, always has and probably always will. She has tried so many facial creams that claim to show results and so far has only found one that she feels has made a difference to her skin. The other day we spotted a Soap and Gory stand, everything on it had been reduced - I got one thing and my mum got two.
The two items she got were Wish Upon A Jar night cream and Make Yourself Youthful 2 Super Serum. I don' think my mum has ever used a serum before, so this is a new step in her routine. She bought the night cream since the one she currently uses - No7 Lift and Luminate - is almost finished. The packaging looks really lovely, box and product.





Look how beautiful Wish Upon A Jar looks!! The night cream claims to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, increases elasticity, firms and smooths skin. This is £16 full price in Boots. On the Boots website they say "A potent anti-aging mix of tetrapeptides, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and oxygen boosters... it brightens, lifts, smooths away wrinkles, and leaves your face looking radiant."" My mum has been using this for 3 or 4 days and I have to say my mums skin looks more even, brighter and more radiant  than usual. Even if all it does is leave your skin looking lovely and healthy I think it would be worth it.


She also picked up Make Yourself Youthful Super Serum. There was another serum there, but this one was a Super Serum so y'know best to go for the super one. This serum claims to smooth the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, rehydrate, firm and tone, boost collagen, increase skin elasticity, re-energize tired-skin, battle free radicals and correct uneven skin tone. That is a heck of a lot of things! From what I remember in Chemistry class, free radicals are really harmful to the skin and speed up the ageing process. Antioxidants are needed in any skincare routine and in the diet. This probably is contributing to my mums lovely looking skin - even after only 4 or so days. Apparently after 30 days her skin should be lovely firmer and generally just better looking. The Serum is £20 full price - I think we got it for £13. 
Both products are very lightly scented, they smell fresh and a little sweet. The night cream is quite thick, so you only need a little of it, so it should last quite a while. 
My mum does really like this and does think that her skin looks better since using it, the words younger, fresh and healthy came up in her description of it. 

I think my mum is planning on buying some more of Soap and Glorys skin care ( she has repurchsed the Serum, it seemed to run out rather quickly...)

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great! I haven't used enough of soap and glory really and I hear such fab things, definitely need to venture more into their beauty skincare range xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their peaches and clean face wash and my mum loves this stuff :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.