18/11/2013

#TheWinterProject Week 1 | Favourite Winter Nail Polish


On twitter I noticed a couple of people talking about The Winter Project, I love series type posts so I jumped at the chance to take part in this. I quickly emailed Kellie about taking part, and now here I am getting waaaaay to excited to join in with this. Winter is definitely my favourite time of year, I love the cold weather and of course CHRISTMAS!! So every Tuesday at 6pm I will be posting the weeks topic from the Winter Project.
So I missed out last week, so both week one and week two will be going up within days of each other. This is for week one and I'll be talking about the nail polishes I love most for winter time. I love dark reds, purples and blues for winter time. I've yet to get myself a lovely blue for this year, but I think I'll find one soon. I love dark polishes all year round, they tend to look better on my nails than pastels and bright nail polishes do.
So first up is by Nails inc and it is in the colour Piccadilly Circus. I got this ages ago free in a magazine, its such a lovely deep dark pink/red colour.
Next up is by Rimmel and its in the shade Black Cherries. My bottle of this is starting to run out, so I'm going to have to go and get myself a new bottle. This is a really dark red/purple, that looks almost black in some lights. The polish is really thick so you could easily get away with only one coat. It lasts a good 5 days without chipping, I really love this colour!
My final favourite is one of Barry M's new matte colours. I have the colour crush and I love it so much already. It doesn't have the best lasting ability, but the colour is so cool and the finish is so lovely.

Hope you enjoyed this post. And I'll see you in the next one!

2 comments:

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.