27/11/2013

#TheWinterProject Week 3 | Winter Scent

I'm late, I'm so very late! Apologies for the lateness of this post.
I'm going to take the candle approach for this post - since I don't have particular fragrances for different seasons. I mostly love candles that just look wintery, I'm a sucker for things that symbolise winter.
The one in the picture above was one I bought recently, £1.50 from Wilko it smells quite spicey - but really nice. I'm not usually a fan of spice but I love this one.

Next up are candles I'm actually currently burning - so don't look good enough to photograph so I will be using internet ones.

 Both of these candles pretty much symbolise winter for me - love dem to bits. The smell sweet and lovely. They are both Red - like Santas jacket and fill the whole room up with the most amazing smell.

Sorry this post is so short and late.
What do you love candle wise for winter?


4 comments:

  1. Gotta love yankee candles in winter, they do some of the best festive scents!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.