08/11/2013

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick | Purty Persimmon


I've yet to find a lipstick that I don't like. And this Wet n Wild lipstick is not a disappointment. I love red lipsticks its no secret, and recently I've found a huge loving for orange toned reds. This right here, a lovely orange toned red - Purty Persimmon the answer to my orange red prayers. This lipstick is semi-matte, it does have a tiny hint of shine to it without being to much. I don't care that its now Autumn and will soon be Winter, I'm keeping the summer on my lips and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me!


Due to them being matte, they are slightly drying but its nothing applying a really good lip balm before can't stop. Does that make sense? Applying a good lip balm stops the drying. That clears up any possible confusion.
I've found that these give a good 4 or 5 hours wear before you may need to apply again. Pretty impressive for a lipstick that is so cheap. Why can't we get wet n wild? I'd honestly buy everything if it came to the UK.


The packaging isn't anything special, but the lid - oh dear lord. The lid won't come off! This is both a good thing and a bad thing. Good - it wont come off in your bag and make a mess. Bad - I damage the stick every time I take the lid off.

Have you tried any of these lipsticks? 





4 comments:

  1. you can find wet n wild products in poundland! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOH! I think I'll have to look out for them there then!

      Delete
  2. I have a few of the lipsticks from this range (including this shade) and I love most of them! This and "Sugar Plum Fairy" may be my favorites, actually. But yes, the lids are super-annoying... half of them don't come off easily, and then of course you sometimes get lipstick smears inside the cap. I'm in the US and they're easy to find and cheap (about $2-3 each) here so I can't complain too much though. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can get my hands on them I'll try and get Sugar Plum Fairy :) The lids are so annoying, the first time I took it off it took a bit of the stick off !! :(
      I've not seen them in shops in the UK but apparently we can get them in poundland here!! So I think I'll definitely be trying to find them :)

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.