13/12/2013

12 Days Of Lipstick #1

So I thought as a little extra post, and a way for me to post more often, I would do the 12 Days Of Lipstick (TAG?). I saw that Miss Budget Beauty was doing this TAG and I thought I would do my version - her one is almost over :((.
Even if I don't wear lipstick everyday - I'll post whatever I'm wearing on my lips even if its just a lip balm. This should in theory mean that I use 12 different lipsticks - showing the same ones over and over might get boring. In theory this should be up everyday - that is if I don't miss a day and the 12th post will be on Christmas day!
So today I was just going into university for a test and wanted something quick simple and hydrating - that of course meant there was only one option for me. That option was Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic. These last for hours and I've found that when they do start to fade the become a lovely dark pink colour - sort of your lips but better. They hydrate your lips, which for me is a huge plus. And it smells pretty darn good to, minty yaay! For what ever reason I can't take pictures of my mouth - so here are a couple of my face to show the lip colour.

Tomorrow is my friends 18th birthday party so I'll be getting all done up for that - maybe a MAC lipstick will make an appearance?
Do you like the balm stains? 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I'm lipstick obsessed and it's always nice to see what other people likes wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm very impressed with this! Looks lovely on you xx




    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.