29/12/2013

12 Days Of Lipstick #11

So today was 99% lazy and 1% productive. I saw some family that I hadn't seen for quite a while, but thats really all I did. My lips were feeling quite neglected and sore so I wanted a lip product with a bit of colour but was also moisturising. My product of choice was the Bourjois Effet 3D lip gloss in the colour 06 Rouge. I got this free in a little gift that Bourjois had a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say I love it - my mum actually went out and got one for herself.
                       
It feels soft on the lips and the colour lasts a fairly long time. Even though its a gloss, it doesn't look extremely glossy. Its not sticky and it doesn't transfer onto everything I drink. So many good things going for this lip gloss. Many boxes of positives could be ticked. The colour is a pretty pink almost red colour and I think its appropriate enough for every day wear.
So many small posts recently. Anyhoo, tomorrow is day 12!!!
Laterzzz

4 comments:

  1. I love it! It looks really nice on your skin Sarah. x

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lovely, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :D I'd love to hear your answers! http://www.ohhkaye.com/2013/12/liebster-award-nomination-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh - thanks Kaitlyn! I'll be sure to do that soon :) xxx

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.