30/12/2013

12 Days of Lipstick #12

It seems to be normal now that I write these posts on the train or a bus. Today I had to get up at 7am in order to be ready to leave for work at 9 - I have to leave my house at 9 a whole hour before work so that I can travel there. Since I got up so early I basically just grabbed any lipstick.
I'm actually kind of suprised that I didn't pick one that I've already used for the last 12 (lol) days. The one I went for was Revlons super lustrous lipstick in kiss me coral. This is actually really really similar to MAC So Chaud - it's a really lovely orangey red. It's one of the colours that I wore almost everyday during the summer - so that shows that I really liked it! 
So that's if for my 12 days of lipstick, be it a little behind. 
Xx

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking at buying Mac So Chaud recently! But after seeing this I think I like it better (and the price tag!). Great little blog series!
    Sophy xo | Lashes and Splashes

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAC lipsticks are so worth their price tag, no lipstick comes close to them. They are a good little treat once in a while

    ReplyDelete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.