21/12/2013

12 Days of Lipstick #3

Day 3 ( and about a week behind on where I'm meant to be). Today I'm having a lazy day in my house - so no make up. But I did promise anything that goes in my lips gets added into this. So today I'm all about keeping my lips nice and soft and hydrated - they have been so so so dry and cracked recently.
In a swap I did with Maddi a few months ago, she sent me a Lucas Paw Paw Ointment - I had heard so much about these and was really excited to receive it. Its such a multi purpose product - you can use it for anything from burns to nappy rash. It doesn't say anything about it being a lip balm but it works pretty brilliantly as a lip balm.
It feels really soft on the lips and works wonders on chapped lips - soft wonderfulness. If you can buy one of these I recommend you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.