22/12/2013

12 Days of Lipstick #4

So I had another lazy day today. Only left the house to walk my dog - so really there was no need for make-up meaning the only thing to touch my lips was lip balm. The lip balms I sported today were first of all the Lucas Paw Paw - seen in yesterdays post - and the super luxurious Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm.
I've been using this lip balm for around 5 or so months, every morning and night. I have definitely noticed a difference in how my lips feel since I started using this. I adore the smell of it - sort of a zesty scent (smells kind of fizzy as well). I think I have a review of this on my blog so you can check that out if you like. This is a little expensive for a lip balm but it is so so so worth it.

Day 5 will be a lipstick post - I promise. 

6 comments:

  1. I hardly ever wear lipbalm but it's probably perfect for the winter months xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect for this time of year - fixes any dry lip problems you have :)

      Delete
  2. i have this on my xmas wishlist, i really want to try it! x

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good! I'm really glad my brother got me it for my birthday! :)

      Delete
  3. I've also tried this lip balm, it's really good and also love the scent but it's not enough for my dehydrated lips so I'm still on the search for an excellent lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, sucks that its not quite strong enough. Have you tried the one by By Terry? The bomb de rose one?

      Delete

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.